Special Events on the Eastern Shore
We invite you to visit the Tidewater Inn throughout the year to experience all of the wonderful events that take place in the charming town of Easton and on the Eastern Shore. Our community features world renowned events and festivals every year such as the Waterfowl Festival in November, the Plein Air Competition and Arts Festival in July and many more. Please speak with our concierge about specific events that are taking place during your next stay.
November 28, 2013. Tidewater Inn Thanksgiving Buffet. Reservations #410.822.1300 ext 144.
November 29, 2013. Festival of Trees Preview Party at the Tidewater Inn. For more info #410.819.FEST or visit www.festival-of-trees.org.
November 30 – December 3, 2013. Festival of Trees in the Gold Ballroom at the Tidewater Inn. For more info #410.819.FEST or visit www.festival-of-trees.org.
December 6-8, 2013. Christmas on the Creek: kick-off of Oxford's Holiday Season. For more info visit www.portofoxford.com.
December 7, 2013.
- Photos with Santa in the Oxford Room at the Tidewater Inn, 12-5 pm.
- Easton Tree-Lighting Downtown Easton 5:30 pm.
- Christmas Parade Downtown Easton 6:30 pm.
December 13-15, 2013. Christmas in St. Michaels: Tour of Homes, Talbot Street Parade, Gingerbread House Display. For more info #410.745.0745 or visit http://www.christmasinstmichaels.org.
December 2013 Shows at Avalon Theatre. For more info #410.822.7299 or visit www.avalontheatre.com :
- Mistletoe with Maureen, Friday, December 6, 2013 8:00 pm
- Judy Collins Holiday & Hits, Saturday, December 7, 2013 8:00 pm
- Dirty Bourbon River Show, Thursday, December 12, 2013 8:00 pm
- Beth McDonald & Joe Holt, Friday, December 13, 2013 8:00 pm
- A Charlie Brown Christmas with the Eric Byrd Trio, Saturday, December 14, 2013
- Eric Byrd Holiday Jazz Show, Saturday, December 14, 2013 9:00 pm
- It's A Wonderful Life, Thursday and Friday, December 19 & 20 at 7:00 pm, Saturday, December 21 at 2:00 pm, Sunday, December 22 at 6:00 pm, Friday & Saturday, December 27 & 28 at 7:00 pm
December 31, 2013
- First Night Talbot 2014, Entertainment in Downtown Easton, 6 pm – Midnight
- New Year's Eve at Tidewater Inn
- Limited Availability-Reservations Recommended-Dinner Menu with Special Additions
- Limited # of Hotel Rooms Also Available #410.822.1300
ON GOING EVENTS
First Saturday Gallery Walk: On the first Saturday of each month enjoy the exhibits, art galleries, shops and restaurants in Easton's Town Center. Refreshments and discussion are available at several galleries and many stores stay open late. Every First Saturday from 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Easton Farmers Market: The farmers market is located in the Town parking lot on North Harrison Street with ample free parking. Join farmers with fresh local produce and farm products and crafters with homemade items. Every Saturday from 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Each year friends, neighbors and visitors celebrate the cultural diversity of our community through live music, dance, art, crafts, games, food, fellowship and more. The Multicultural Festival is the work of the Avalon Foundation whose mission is to provide diversified arts and educational programs in order to improve the quality of life on the Eastern Shore of Maryland.
Plein Air Competition and Arts Festival
Join us in Easton for America's premier plein air festival. It is a juried competition that attracts the best plein air artists from across the country and around the globe.
A Wildlife Art & Sportsman's Expo! A weekend of sportsmen and art lovers featuring wildlife paintins, sculpture, carvings, photos, collectible decorys, sports gear and more. Activities are set up throughout Easton including calling contests, decoy auctions, shooting, retriever and fly-fishing demonstrations, kids activities and evening concerts. Free parking and shuttle service available. Always the 2nd full weekend of November.
Discover the best of Maryland's Eastern Shore at the Tidewater Inn - Book your next stay here!